Partner With The Best Minds in Health IT
Every day, we are helping our customers meet their ever-changing needs and requirements. That’s why Cognosante is always looking for innovative companies and organizations that are a good fit with our capabilities, solutions, and services.
Join the Cognosante Team
Cognosante is committed to working with small businesses and minority-owned businesses. In fact, partnering with small growing businesses is more than a Cognosante corporate objective. It is corporate principle that drives us to be a better corporate citizen.
Here’s how you can become a Cognosante business partner:
Check Our Partnering Profile
- Small Business (SB)
- HUBZone Small Business (certified through the SBA)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (certified through the SBA)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (certified through the VA)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Historically Black College or University or Minority Institution (HBCU/MI)
- Native American Owned Business
- Alaskan Native Corporation
- Native Hawaiian
Submit Your Information
- Complete and submit the company profile form. We will review your company's information to see if there is a fit within our current and future contract and bid requirements.
- Help us assess your offering quickly by indicating on the form any specific Cognosante corporate capabilities where there may be a good fit.
- Provide a short description of your offering and a link to your website.
We will review your information and contact you if your technical qualifications meet our needs.
Find Out More