Attracting the Industry’s Best
Taking care of our customers begins with taking care of our employees. At a time when many companies are shifting cost burdens to employees, we are reducing them. For eligible employees, we offer a wide range of benefits designed to attract, retain, and reward the best people in the industry.
- Medical and Prescription: We offer two quality medical plan options. A prescription drug plan is part of both plans and offers savings through a mail order plan.
- Dental and Vision: We offer a PPO Dental Plan with a nationwide network, and our vision plan includes discounts on eye surgery such as LASIK.
- Life Insurance: We provide at no cost to our employees 1x their annual salary with a minimum of $50,000 of Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance.
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability: We provide cost coverage for Short and Long-Term Disability for partial income replacement.
- Vacation, Personal, Sick, and Holiday Leave: Cognosante employees enjoy up to 7 holidays and 3 personal days each year. Employees accrue 6 days of sick leave and 10-20 days of vacation leave per year depending on their experience level and length of service.
- Employee Assistance Program: We care about employees' health and well-being and recognize that personal problems can sometimes disrupt personal and work lives. Through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Cognosante provides employees and their immediate family members with confidential access to professional counseling services.
Additional Voluntary Benefits Include:
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employees can purchase supplemental and dependent life insurance at minimal additional costs for themselves and their family members
- Pet Insurance: We care about our employees and their families including their pets. We offer a variety of pet insurance programs that employees can pay for via payroll deduction or credit card.
- 401(k) Plan: We offer our employees a 401(k). It includes 100% matching up to 3% of the employee’s contribution to his or her 401(k) after one year of service.
- Pre-paid Legal Services: We offer our employees pre-paid legal services, including consultations on any subject, trial defense services, IRS Audit legal services, and preferred member discount off the provider’s law firm hourly rate. This service is offered by Legal Shield and is paid for through payroll deductions.
- Referral Bonus Plan: Our talent connects with the best talent in the industry. We offer a referral bonus to employees who refer a person who is hired into our organization.
- Training: We offer a variety of training options including brown-bag training sessions and training that is specific to the requirements of your job.
Strong Work/Life Balance:
We give you the flexibility to successfully combine work, family, and recreation. We offer solutions to employees to maintain this balance including:
- Telecommuting on an ad hoc basis
- Flexibility to handle personal and family concerns
Cognosante LLC is an equal opportunity employer.