Meeting Your Challenges
Cognosante helps meet your HIE challenges cost effectively and optimize your business processes for all healthcare and health insurance programs. We combine a broad national perspective with industry-leading business process, technical, and systems design expertise to plan, implement, and support your unique HIE vision. From eligibility and enrollment to billing and claims, we help you meet customer contact management challenges whether serving payers, providers, health plans, or consumers.
We support all types of healthcare interoperability needs, including disease prevention initiatives, compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), provider and health plan enumeration, as well as provider incentive payment programs specified in the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
Our approach to HIE is to focus on the full lifecycle management of the patient. We help payers and providers access the data they need, when they need it, to provide patient care and management.
Our Solutions and Services
We provide services across the five domains critical to successful Exchange initiatives, including eligibility and enrollment, plan management, Small Business Health Insurance Options Program, financial management, consumer assistance, and reporting. Our services include:
- Assessment and Planning
- Functional Architecture/Technical Architecture and Design
- Exchange Implementation
- Systems Integration
- System Interface Development and Interoperability
- Shared Business Services
- Consumer Assistance Ongoing Operations
- Assistance to States with FFE/FBE Planning and Integration
The Cognosante Difference
- A Broad National Perspective: With experience at all levels of government, we provide a holistic perspective that helps HIE stakeholders understand ACA and CCIIO mandates.
- A Proven Track Record: With unmatched experience in Medicaid and CHIP across 46 states and the District of Columbia, we give you industry-leading expertise to current public assistance programs and HIE together for more cost effective and efficient eligibility and enrollment.
- Holistic Patient Care View: We understand the full lifecycle management of the patient required, including enrollment/eligibility, clinical care, payment, and individual and cohort reporting.
- Data Standards for Interoperability: Our understanding of the data being exchanged allows us to architect and deliver HIE solutions that are built to standards and offer maximum efficacy, security, and extensibility.