Cognosante serves the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Defense, with a significant portion of our federal work dedicated to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We work closely with national leaders who shape and execute healthcare reforms, and we support important initiatives such as Insurance Marketplaces, Medicaid, Medicare, and health research.
Federal customers include:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
State and Local Customers
From MMIS to HIX, from HIPAA to ICD-10, Cognosante’s industry-leading knowledge and expertise transforms state and local health systems for the future. To date, Cognosante has supported 48 states and over 90 percent of state Medicaid programs.
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Alabama Medicaid Agency
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System Administration
- Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Medical Services
- Colorado Department of Human Services
- County of Henrico (VA) Department of Social Services
- County of Hillsborough (FL) Purchasing Department
Doing Business with Cognosante
Every day, we are helping our customers meet their ever-changing needs and requirements. That’s why Cognosante is always looking for innovative companies and organizations that are a good fit with our capabilities, solutions, and services. In fact, partnering with small growing businesses is more than a Cognosante corporate objective. It is corporate principle that drives us to be a better corporate citizen.