More Vehicles. More Options.
Cognosante manages a dynamic group of GSA Federal Supply Schedules and Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles to support federal agency as well as state procurement requirements. In addition, Cognosante holds several state government master services agreements (MSAs).
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contracts provide specialized professional services to all federal government agencies nationwide and to state and local government agencies on certain FSS (including our GSA IT Schedule 70).
- GSA IT 70 (All Federal and State and Local Agencies may utilize)
- GSA MOBIS (All Federal Agencies may utilize)
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract Vehicles
Cognosante holds a wide range of agency-specific and government-wide Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles to enable government customers’ convenient access to our services and solutions. Following are Cognosante’s representative IDIQ contracts:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – US-CMS National Provider ID-2
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – CMS Audit MIC MSA
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – US VA eIV Clearinghouse EDI
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality – AHRQ NRC for Health IT Domain 2 MSA
State Government Agency – Master Services Agreements (MSAs)
Cognosante holds several Master Services Agreements (MSAs) with state government agencies. MSAs are similar to IDIQ contracts as they offer flexibility to issue single or multiple orders. MSAs offer the following advantages:
- Lowers overall cost and competitive costs for the entire period of the MSA
- Offers a competitively selected pre-qualified contractor
- Assures the customer that the contractor has verified experience and knowledge in the service category
- Provides reliable comparative data about the contractor’s capabilities within a category
- Offers flexibility as client agencies may select services to match specific needs