What We Do
Health Analytics and Integration
Clear, Actionable Health Data
In the age of “Big Data,” today’s healthcare marketplace demands something even more critically important: clear data.
Cognosante offers a proven, multi-faceted approach to data integration and management, based on a detailed understanding of health data semantics and syntax. Healthcare has created an unprecedented volume of complex information that Cognosante can leverage to enhance healthcare through continuously improving clinical and financial outcomes.
Cognosante’s Health Analytics and Integration (HAI) discovers the hidden value that exists in navigable, actionable health data.
Our practice areas include:
- Health data standards and interoperability
- Natural language for health data
- Data visualization and decision support
- Healthcare access and eligibility
- Fraud, waste, and abuse
- Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
- Biomedical sciences and analytics
Business Process Outsourcing
The Right People, the Right Information
As government-sponsored healthcare and insurance programs and systems continue to evolve and expand, consumers and stakeholders need real-time access to streams of reliable information.
- We strive to arm consumers with information/knowledge vital to making informed healthcare coverage choices
- Cognosante dedicates the right people to help consumers address the complex, crucial decisions of healthcare planning
- Our teams know the ins and outs of government-sponsored insurance programs, from rules and regulations to options and requirements
- We have a culture of continuous evaluation and improvement, supported by our ISO and CMMI Level 3 Certifications, to build an even better healthcare market/marketplace environment
Health Consulting Services
As health and human services organizations modernize their information systems, they need flexible solutions that meet new and rapidly changing business requirements.
Cognosante’s team with deep expertise in large, complex health and human services systems and architectures can help states:
- Plan, procure, and manage the implementation of modular, integrated, interoperable, and flexible solutions
- Provide the right guidance in business processes and data technology
- Build a successful roadmap for both current and future business and technology needs.