What We Do
Health Analytics and Integration
Clear, Actionable Health Data
In the age of “Big Data,” today’s health care market place demands something of even more critical importance: Clear data.
Cognosante offers a proven, multi-faceted approach to data integration and management, based upon a detailed understanding of health data semantics and syntax. Healthcare has created an unprecedented volume of complex information which Cognosante can leverage to enhance healthcare through continuously improving clinical and financial outcomes.
Cognosante’s Health Analytics and Integration (HAI) discovers the hidden value that exists in navigable, actionable health data.
Our practice areas include:
- Health data standards and interoperability
- Natural Language for Health Data
- Data Visualization and decision support
- Healthcare access and eligibility
- Fraud, waste, and abuse
- Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
- Biomedical sciences and analytics
Health Operations Services
The Right People, The Right Information
As healthcare programs and systems of government-sponsored insurance continue to evolve and expand, consumers and stakeholders need real-time access to streams of reliable, solid information.
- It is within Cognosante’s passion to arm consumers with the vital information/knowledge they need in order to make informed healthcare coverage choices
- Cognosante dedicates the right people to help consumers address the complex, crucial decision-making process that is healthcare planning
- These teams have the knowledge and experience in what is required of government sponsored insurance programs, from Rules and regulations to options and requirements
- We have a culture of continual evaluation and improvement, supported by our ISO and CMMI Level 3 Certifications, to build an even better healthcare market/marketplace environment
Health Consulting Services
As health and human services organizations modernize their information systems, they need flexible solutions that can meet new and rapidly changing business requirements.
Cognosante’s team of subject matter experts with a deep expertise in large, complex health and human services systems and architectures is here to help states in:
- Planning, procurement and management of the implementation of modular, integrated, interoperable and flexible solutions
- Providing the right guidance in business processes and data technology
- Building a successful roadmap for both current and future business and technology needs.