Driving Efficiency, Quality, And Customer Satisfaction
As the industry-leader in customer engagement and management, Cognosante provides world-class contact center services for federal, state, and local health programs. We combine in-depth knowledge of healthcare programs and systems – including MMIS, Medicaid, Eligibility, HIX, HIE, and standards – with a proven record of implementing and operating contact centers to lower costs, facilitate self-service, and improved customer service.
Backed by 25 years of health IT experience linking all levels of government, Cognosante’s knowledge and expertise is unsurpassed in delivering customer contact capabilities to meet your current and future program needs.
Meeting Your Challenges
From eligibility and enrollment to billing and claims, we help you meet all your customer contact management challenges whether serving payors, providers, health plans, or consumers.
We support all types of healthcare programs including disease prevention initiatives, compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), provider and health plan enumeration, as well as provider incentive payment programs specified in the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
Our approach for each project is to find the right balance of hands-on customer service and consumer-driven self-service options, resulting in the best value to our clients and the best experience for their their customers.
Our Solutions and Services
We provide a wide range of services to meet growing customer contact challenges for Health Information Exchanges, Health Insurance Exchanges, and public health programs including:
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Contact Center Operations
- Multi-Channel, Multi-Media Communications
- Implementation and Management Services
The Cognosante Difference
- World-Class Customer Service-Rated Performance: Earning a prestigious ISO 9001-2008 certification, CMMI Level 2 and excellent ratings from CMS, our customer contact services are consistently recognized for superior quality and customer satisfaction.
- The Most Knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives in the Industry: Our customer service representatives (CSRs) are healthcare specialists who not only know health programs, but have on-call access to clinicians and translators. Callers to our NPI Enumerator national call center have rated our CSRs with top scores for their proficiency, professionalism, and overall service.
- Multiple Ways To Engage Your Customers: From interactive voice recognition to social media, our contact centers use the most effective channels to engage all types of customers for all types of health programs.
- Full Service Contact Center Support: Our contact centers provide “one stop shopping” for many back-office needs in addition to handling outbound and inbound phone contacts. Our contact centers deliver imaging and document management, mail house and fulfillment services, application processing, complaints and appeals resolution, and financial services.